Document Activity Analysis
Documents, spreadsheets, presentations - everything created on a computer is stored multiple times, whether the writer wants it or not. That makes real elimination a major challenge.
Digital documents also hold on to their history, behind the scenes. So it's possible to authenticate important dates and times, find out author names and discover subtle changes.
Discovery Forensics can unlock the story which computer-based documents have to tell, even if they've been password protected. It's a proven package for lawyers and corporate security teams.
- Analysis of document ownership and handling
- Analysis of document storage and transfer
- Date and time verification
- Password protection cracking
- Document history report, in plain English
" I believe your report was pivotal in this case being dismissed and thank you for your time and effort in preparation of the report. "
Bailey Nicholson Grayson